Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Well all good things must come to a start

Well this is my first post, my first attempt to showcase what this page will be about.

Well lets start with a bit about me, I'm a writer, well one that has never had a real job or written anything that has hit the stores, but I think that I am a writer and that's what I am doing now. Writing that is.

I also like to paint, I'm no high scale artist but I love painting and I will continue to paint even if no one else likes my stuff, unlike my writing I have sold some paintings but nothing major.


So now you are most likely thinking well is this a blog worth reading, I would say no because I already know how I think and what I think so its nothing new to me but there may be someone out there who enjoys these words and if there are I shall write and like my paintings i will write even if no one ever reads this. 

Well I hope that some small good will come of this blog.

-Andrew Haught

No comments:

Post a Comment